Gas Prices? I LAUGH at Gas Prices!
Monday, October 26, 2007
- "� Subscription Drive ...": In case you missed it on the main page, here's the link to be able to renew your MULLINGS subscription.
If you want to skip the pitch, you can click here and go right to the credit card page.
- "� Damn Yankees ...": This is really amusing from Wikipedia: The story [of Damn Yankees] is a modern retelling of the Faust legend set during the 1950s in Washington, D.C.
You could tell the Faust Legend in Washington, DC every ... single ... day!
Ok, here's the Wikipedia link to Damn Yankees.
The Washington Nationals could have used a little help from the devil or a clean-up hitter who could stay healthy this past season.
- "� Gas Prices ...": Here's a link to the Reuters piece on Gas Prices.
- "� New York Times ...": Here's the link to the NY Times piece on the health (or lack of same) of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- "� WSJ ...": Here's the link to the Wall Street Journal's report on refineries cutting back on production.
Mullfoto of the Day
DFW airport from the window of my airplane yesterday. Oh, wait. I was supposed to have placed the battery operated device into the OFF POSITION.
Catchy Caption of the Day
Contestants relax in between rounds during a U.S. Republican vice-presidential nominee Alaska Governor Sarah Palin look-alike stripper contest at a strip club in Las Vegas, Nevada October 23, 2008.
Contestants competed for $10,000 in prize money and a trip to Washington D.C. for the presidential inauguration.
Heyyyyy! When's the Joe Biden fake-hair-and-fake-teeth-look-alike contest gonna be held?
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright �2007 Barrington Worldwide, LLC | Site design by Campaign Solutions.