Thursday September 7, 2017
- "... DACA ...": Here's the Wikipedia entry - a pretty good summary - of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
- "... DACA Suit ...": Here's CNN's reporting on the filing of a lawsuit by 16 Attorneys General to stop Trump from doing away with DACA.
- "... Tom Cotton ...": Here's the clip (about four minutes) of Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark) and Joe Scarborough on immigration reform.
(NOTE: I renamed Sen. Cotton "Joe Cotton" in earlier editions. His name is "Tom Cotton." Thanks to the sharp-eyed Mullsters who wrote to suggest I fix it!)
- "... Reagan Amnesty ...": Here's the reminder via PBS of the Immigration Act of 1986 that became known as the Reagan Amnesty.
- "... Center for American Progress ...": Here's a link to the CAP study which, not surprisingly, shows the positive impact of Dreamers on the U.S. economy.
Mullfoto of the Day
In Utah last week I asked for a glass of red wine. Upon pouring what I thought was a light amount, the bartender said "The law in Utah is ..." I stopped him and said I would take two glasses of wine.
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright �2015 Richard A. Galen | Site design by Campaign Solutions.