Monday August 13, 2012
- "� Daily Beast ...": Here are the links to the two DB columns I wrote over the weekend. The first was about the whole VP-picking process, and the second was about the Ryan pick in particular.
- "� Associated Press/Tick-Tock ...": Here's the AP report of how the final decision by Mitt Romney to pick Paul Ryan came about.
- "� House Budget Committee ...": Here's the link to the House Buget Committee's page on the 2013 budget proposal.
- "� Prior VP Roll-Outs ...": Here's the link to the National Journal piece on prior Vice Presidential Nominee roll-outs.
- "... Once more into the breach ..." ..." Here's the link to the Henry V speech.
- "� Sherlock Holmes ...": Here's a link to the Wikipedia entry for the Adventure of Abbey Grange which, in 1904, was the first time Holmes uttered the phrase "the game's afoot."
Mullfoto of the Day
Oh. I get it. CODE + red.
Catchy Caption of the Day
In this March 20, 2012 file photo, House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of his budget plan entitled "The Path to Prosperity," during a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington. There are plenty of reasons for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to choose Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan as a running mate. The whip-smart congressman is from a battleground state. He�s the GOP�s leading voice on the nation�s budget and is the rare member of the Republican establishment who�s loved by the tea party.
(AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin, File)
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright �2012 Richard A. Galen | Site design by Campaign Solutions.