Monday June 13, 2011
- "� Julian Assange ... ": Here's the Wikipedia entry for the Wikileaks guy.
- "� Washington Post - Call Out ... ": Here's the link to the WashPost revised instructions on how to be part of PalinMail history.
- "� Washington Post - Analysis ... ": Here's the link to the Post's analysis of the Palin emails published yesterday.
- "� Hindu ... ": Here's the analysis of the situation in Syria published this morning in the Hindu newspaper.
- "� Rep. Giffords ... ": Here's a link to a piece about Rep.Giffords including the photos.
Mullfoto of the Day
I don't know if this is the car of a union organizer or a drill sergeant.
Catchy Caption of the Day
More than 940 saxophone players gather and play a tune at Darling Harbour in Sydney, Australia, Saturday, June 11, 2011 in a bid to become the world's largest saxophone ensemble. To break the Guinness world record set in 2008, organizers said they must have more than 918 saxophones playing the same tune at the same time.
Wonder what the record for bagpipes is. 940 bagpipes. How great would that be?
(AP Photo/Rob Griffith)
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright �2011 Barrington Worldwide, LLC | Site design by Campaign Solutions.