Friday May 12, 2006
- "... Marion Barry ...": Here's a link to the 1990 Washington Post article when Barry was arrested in a hotel room with a female acquaintance.
- "... USA Today ...": Here's the link to the USAT piece about the latest example of the NSA trying to save us from the bad guys.
- "... Bosco ...": This is Bosco, a chocolate syrup which is probably no better nor worse than Fox's U-Bet or Hershey's.
- "... Chi Trib ...": Here's a link to the Chicago Tribune's breathless coverage of the NSA's activities.
- "... China Daily ...": Here's the link from the China Daily. It's just the AP story, but seeing on the China Daily's website is cool.
- "... Saskatchewan ...": Originally the line was "I have an eqo the size of Wyoming." I looked up the size of Wyoming and it is 97,818 square miles. I thought about changing it to "the size of Alaska" but I didn't think that sounded funny.
So, I looked up Saskatchewan and found it is 254,900 square miles - more than twice the size of Wyoming, and much funnier than Alaska.
- Mullfoto of the Day
The Delta Crown Room at Reagan National Airport had this display and a cooler with actual bottles of the stuff.
Something which has to be described with the words fusion, essence, rich, awaken, and lift in the same sentence probably tastes terrible. It was worse than that. It was tasteLESS.
Plus, I have no idea how to pronounce the word Bl�K.
Because I am oh-for-my-life in being able to spot new trends, this will probably be the biggest new seller since vodka.
Catchy Caption of the Day
A Brazilian court authorized the open production and sale of medications to treat erectile dysfunction in men, loosening Viagra's firm grip on the market.
"Loosening Viagra's firm grip" sounds vaguely off-color, but I'm not sure why.
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright �2006 Richard A. Galen | Site design by Campaign Solutions.