Revenge Served Cold
Wednesday July 12, 2006
- "... Lieberman Speech ...": Here's a link to the speech Senator Lieberman gave on September 3, 1998 on Clinton's admission he had lied about Monica Lewinski.
- "... Clinton Speech ...": " Here's the link to the speech Bill Clinton gave on the evening of August 17, 1998 after he had testified to the grand jury in which he admitted he had "misled" the American people.
- "... Associate Press ...": Here's the AP coverage of Lieberman's announcement that he might run as an independent.
- "... Washington Post ...": Here's a link to the Washington Post's roundup of a most extraordinary day in August, 1998.
- "... Vast Right Wing Conspiracy ...": Here's the link to the CNN report of Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy" allegation on the Today show.
- Mullfoto of the Day
Two boys in Paris playing soccer the morning after the French won their quarterfinal match a couple of weeks ago.
Today, the day after Major League's All-Star Game, there are boys playing baseball.
Summer, kids, and sports fantasies.
Catchy Caption of the Day
A reveller gets tossed by a wild cow after the second running of the bulls at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 8, 2006.
A wild COW? This guy deserves to be a human piñata.
Home | Current Issue | Past Issues | Email Rich | Rich Who?
Copyright ©2006 Richard A. Galen | Site design by Campaign Solutions.