Health Care Will Pass
In 2003 the House printed 550,000 copies of a document titled: "How Our Laws Are Made."
(A)None of them apparently made it to Speaker Pelosi's office because,
(B) a word search did not turn up a reference to a bill "deemed" to have passed without an actual vote.
- Civilian Conservation Corps
- Federal Trade Commission
- Agricultural Adjustment Administration
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Works Progress Administration
- Social Security
- National Labor Relations Act
- United States Housing Authority
- Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage)